[Blindtlk] How do I explain?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Nov 29 04:21:18 UTC 2017

Good evening, Mary,

         If you try carrying out your day2day obligations under the
premise that, in fact you are not BLIND at all, you see all you need
too just not with any ocular organs which may or may not even be
present in the first place. Personally, I lost both seeing organs to
retinal blastoma at age 18 months. Ever Since, ,  an interest and
curiosity about how other deviant human animals find fulfillment has
always beckoned me toward other deviants which, remember, means not
normal) and occurs where ever human animals congregate. So if someone
farts in an elevator, he is that collectivity's social deviant.

I think you need to try relaxing, Mary! Is it really the end of the
world as it is currently constituted if you are not in complete
control at all times? Remember, not everybody get's to choose whether
or how they will exert control. And, we have to learn to be okay with that.

Also, as a proud social deviant, you might try taking or leaving
Ol'Sighty's suggestions. Of course, he couldn't appreciate what it
feels like to be blind you, just as we could never appreciate how
having  nonnegotiable access to everything within our midst might be
a condition like living in a world in spite of access to functioning
eyesight might impact our life experiences? Is it really more
fulfilling being "sighted? do we not do the same things as them, but
in different ways? Haven't we accomplished a helova lot independent
of their input? I'm not saying develop some chip on your shoulder.
Just don't become subsumed by the pressures Ol'Sighty chucks your way.
And an experience of  being misunderstood  and outcast, thereby
socially excluded from the main stream has showed me just to
demonstrate what it is you believe Ol'Sighty ought to know about how
you get the same job done... Just embody it, that way nothing is left
to their interpretation or wild imagination. Also, studying  the
struggle for social inclusion of other social deviants and others
whom were excluded based upon nothing more than whom they happen to
be in the world that came before  you can show you how deviants of
all stripes whom proceeded you found his own social equiliberium or,
in fact, never found it at all ,which is okay, too.
Also, accept your limitations. Do your best, of course, to try to
circumvent them if you can but not in the name of that which is
plainly unrealistic or untenable.
>This is just a little snapshot of things that have rescued me from
>the ravages of living as a social deviant. Don't hurt over them! You
>are probably hurting already. You need not take on this burden, too!

Good luck, Mary Mary!
Car