[Blindtlk] Suggestions Needed

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Thu Oct 5 06:56:51 UTC 2017

Sandra, I hate to say it but you can actually Polly get an eye device probably a little bit cheaper then an android that would work a lot better than android to be honest. And it would also be depending on what you would want. Whether that be an iPad or an iPhone. My contact information is below in my signature. If I can be any of further assistance to you.
Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com
I device support