[Blindtlk] maneuveriability around a kittchen

braillemaster89 braillemaster89 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:19:15 UTC 2017

The only problem I see for doing it with a wheelchair is that the wheelchair may not even be high enough and granted and office chair you can adjust the height but you may not be able to scoot yourself around I would check in to seeing if landlord or management company would make your living situation more accessible. If you are interested in learning more please feel free to contact me off list at any of the below contact information
Sincerely,Michael EvansCell: 720-707-8654E-mail: braillemaster89 at gmail.com
null