[Blindtlk] Your thoughts on the BrailleNote Touch

Ella Yu ellaxyu at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 18:51:31 UTC 2017

Could you be more specific?

 ----- Original Message -----
From: roanna bacchus via blindtlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Fri, 13 Oct 2017 13:20:56 -0400
Subject: [Blindtlk] Your thoughts on the BrailleNote Touch

Dear Members,

I wanted to get your thoughts about the BrailleNote Touch from
Humanware.  I am thinking about purchasing one even though I have
not yet found a job.  I love the fact that it is the first
Google-certified tablet and that you can swipe through the menus
like an IPad.  What features about the new update do you like?