[Blindtlk] My article

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Tue Sep 5 21:24:18 UTC 2017

Good afternoon, Adrijana,

         I'm sure there's more than enough work that has been left
undone for blind people of Macedonia. As far as I know, the NFB
opperates exclusively within the United States and it has quite a lot
of people whom serve it. The Macedonian blind population, on the
other hand, I don't imagine has been so blessed to have people who
are as intimately familiar with American culture and language in the
way that you are whom are anxious to give of themselves to advance
blind people's civil rights. Therefore, seems your services are
needed for blind people of Macedonia. Now, tell me I'm wrong!
Car
  links and other info if it