[Blindtlk] Help after hurricaine

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 6 20:10:23 UTC 2017

Hello:

This is wonderful.  I am also physically disabled and no longer working so I
cannot give financial assistance.  However, I am sure that we can help.  I
had an idea about trying to find a way for blind people who have unwanted
old equipment or canes and slates hanging around not being used that those
items could be donated to those who have lost everything.  The stuff might
be old but to someone who has lost everything, any items we have might be
useful.  Also please remember Florida in your thoughts and prayers this
weekend as they face another hurricane just as devastating.  We could have a
lot more of our fellow federationists in the path of a dangerous storm.
Good luck to all of you.

Sandra Johnson
SLJohnson25 at comcast.net