[Blindtlk] HELP, !! WITH, !! STARTING, !! LETTER, !! WRITING, !! CAMPAIGN, !! TO, !! CREATE, !! ACCESSIBLE, !! SIRIUS, !!-, !!X, !!M, !! SATELLITE, !! RADIO, !! HOME, !! KIT, !! UNITS, !! :, !! VERY, !! IMMEDIATE, !! VERY, !! URGENT, !! ASSISTANCE , !! IS, !! VERY, !! NECESSARY, !!

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 13:32:24 UTC 2017

Honestly, is that really necessary? I use the SiriusXM app all
the time on my iPhone, and it's quite accessible with VoiceOver.
Also, why did you put everyone's names on here? There was no need
to do that, you could have  just said "Hello everyone." Also, if
you're going to tell people to share your campaign (which frankly
I find no use for), you should just email them directly rather
than making people read a whole list of people's names.  Again, I
don't see any interest nor urgency  to this campaign, because as
I said, it's really accessible with VoiceOver.

Sami