[Blindtlk] IOS 11

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Sep 21 17:06:35 UTC 2017

It's not become available for your part of the world apparently.
Something neat about ios 11 is what now happens with unlabeled buttons.
I downloaded a free app called perk tv and ran into some unlabeled
buttons and VoiceOver told me possibly followed by what it thought that
button might be labeled.