[Blindtlk] Stories

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:14:28 UTC 2017

What content area(s) are you looking for? There are numerous resources from organizations like Seedlings, Braille Institute, NBP, etc. Many children's books can also be found on Bookshare, BARD and Learning Ally. I've read books to my BELL students in both hardcopy and electronic formats. If you could give  some specifics in terms of content area or lesson objectives, I may be able to provide some recommendations.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone