[Blindtlk] Stories

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Tue Sep 26 18:21:37 UTC 2017

Adrijana,

Have you taken a look at the NFB's Kernel Books? You can read them online at
https://nfb.org/kernel-books

One of the older issues of Future Reflections, our magazine for parents and teachers, was targeted specifically at blind students. Here is the link.

https://nfb.org/Images/nfb/Publications/fr/fr14/Issue2/f1402tc.html

Cordially,

Ellen