[Blindtlk] Stories

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 15:18:26 UTC 2017

You might want to contact Lutheran braille workers. I know that they have children's Bibles and bible studies. I know that they won't have the same perspective your congregation does though. I can't exactly remember the site offhand but if you write me off-line I can Google it and share the link. I know they do share stuff internationally. Another place to look for these is on the faith -talk NFB listserv. They might have better advice for you.

Ericka Short
 from my iPhone 6+