[Blindtlk] bluetooth keyboards

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 04:12:23 UTC 2018

Hi Justin

I first had an logitech keyboard from apple. It wwas really flat, hard to
turn on . I cannot get it to work anymore.  It was $100. I eally didn't
like it but the best thing about it was it's small size. Z
I have a 6s iphone also. I am far from an expert with these bluetooth
keyboards but I went to Best Buy and looked at their keyboards. Now I have
an Logitech $33.