[Blindtlk] bluetooth keyboards

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 17:40:53 UTC 2018

	I use the Amazon Basics KT-1281 blue tooth keyboard. I believe I
paid about $25 for it! I love the Amazon Basics devices! I also have a
wireless keyboard I use on my PC!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.