[Blindtlk] question about outlook

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Fri Apr 13 13:33:28 UTC 2018

Sheila,

Press CONTROL y to bring up the list of folders and press DOWN ARROW to
locate your trash folder.  When you have found it, press ENTER to open it.

Now find the message you want to save and press CONTROL-SHIFT-v to move a
message.  the folder list will come up.  Find the folder you want to move
the message to and press ENTER.  You should see that the message is now gone
from your trash folder.

Finally, press CONTROL-Y to bring up the folder list and navigate back to
the in-box.  You can get to the top of the folder list by pressing HOME, or
you can move back to the in-box by pressing the UP ARROW until you get to
it.

Some versions and configurations of OUTLOOK have a folder pane or list of
folders you can get to by pressing SHIFT TAB.  If this pane is active, it
may change how you get to the trash folder.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson