[Blindtlk] over

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:44:27 UTC 2018

I'm attempting to log into uber via the website. I hit the sign in link, and
type in my e-mail or phone number, and I hit next. It won't go to the
password.  I try to hit the log in link on the bottom of the page, it won't
work.  I try to continue via Facebook, and it won't work. I set up the
account in order to put in my credit card   the first time, that's the only
way you can do that, right?  It's acting like I don't exist, or the page is
not working correctly.  Does anyone know what is going on?  Any help you can
give me would be great.