[BlindTlk] An Update on Me

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 00:08:19 UTC 2018

Very good!

From: BlindTlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Roanna
Bacchus via BlindTlk
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2018 4:59 PM
To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Roanna Bacchus
Subject: [BlindTlk] An Update on Me

Dear Members,

I wanted to provide you with an update on me. I am having a wonderful time
at the Rehabilitation Center For The Blind and Visually Impaired in Daytona,
Beach, Florida. My parents come to visit me on the weekends. I am making
lots of knew friends. Each week we go out on recreational activities that
allow us to build our social skills. Tomorrow morning I will be giving a
presentation at the church that one of the instructors attended.