[BlindTlk] Large-Print Greek+Hebrew Bibles

Michael Brands mbrands777 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:36:08 UTC 2018

Dear Fellow Federationists,

I am a blind teacher-writer announcing an opportunity here for someone with
low vision who is involved in some way with Biblical studies.

I have large-print copies of the UBS Greek New Testament and the BHS
Hebrew  bible (Old Testament). They are in the form of several 12 x 24 inch
volumes. I also have two cabinets, which stack in a 2-ft-wide space and are
about 6 feet tall together -- which house both bibles on specially designed
easily usable shelving.

I am ready to donate either or both of these Bibles, with the cabinets or
just the Bible volumes themselves, to whomever would like to make use of
them. First-come-first-serve, but I need to move these out by about Aug. 27
at the latest. I live in St Paul, MN 55117 and I would need you to cover
the shipping cost. The volumes themselves could be shipped in two
medium-sized boxes by media mail rate. The cabinets would need to be
shipped via UPS.

If interested, please email me at mbranrs777 at gmail.com

Thank you.

Michael Brands