[BlindTlk] Voice dream

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 22:52:07 UTC 2018

Hello everyone. This is a technology question. I have but do not really know how to use Voice Dream – the suite. I have voice dream reader and writer. Does anyone have a link to manuals for me to learn how to operate things. I understand these can translate PDF documents. I do not have anything else but this on my phone to help. I could only dream of Kurtzweil 1000 or open bookr Technology. They won’t even help me replace my 2011 hardly working HP. If I was employed I do things myself. But Villard isn’t supportive.
.
Ericka Nelson