[BlindTlk] Voice dream

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 23:19:15 UTC 2018

Yep you and I are in the same boat. Well I’m glad I asked a good question and I hope we get some wonderful help. You are true and that they seem really busy and don’t really answer your question as well. I mean at least answer your questions unlike some other places but it’s so much nicer when you can get real help.

Ericka Nelson