[Blindtlk] The new game, Sightless, for mobile phones.

Danielle (Shives) Manke shives1 at myactv.net
Mon Jan 8 19:07:15 UTC 2018

In response to Judy's post about the game Sightless, I checked it out, and it doesn't seem to be accessible. I use TalkBack on an Android phone, and none of the commands or anything on the screen is spoken or usable in any way. Thanks though, Judy, for pointing it out; I'm always interested in finding accessible games.
Danielle