[Blindtlk] Totally blind children

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 15:54:03 UTC 2018

Unfortunately, too many times,expectations are lowered for blind people, and
we can't accept that.  It has always been true we have to work harder to
prove ourselves, but is worth it in the end.  We must come up with our own
solutions to problems, be overcomers, and not expect that sighted people
will have our answers.  We need to take a proactive stance, yet embrace
those who will support us, and be open to their ideas, too.  We have to keep
our interests uppermost, yet not fail to reach out to others.  Don't take at
face value that something is not doable, seek answers, solve problems.