[Blindtlk] Totally blind children

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Jan 14 03:56:27 UTC 2018

There's radiotelescopes for the would-be blind astronomers; astrolog
software for the would-be blind astrologers, but no radio microscopes
for the would-be blind biologists yet.  All of the hardware is seriously
expensive though a computer with screen reader could be used to connect
with others radiotelescopes and astrolog software is free for download.