[Blindtlk] This week on Eyes On Success: Encore of 1650 Building Electronics Projects

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Jan 17 09:26:44 UTC 2018

A long time ago, an article appeared in The New Beacon Magazine titled
"Wiring By Hand".  Techniques shared were developed as a result of the
Chain Home operation during the Battle Of Britain.  I don't know if any
of you are aware, but a few of those ham operators in those radar
stations in the Chain Home project during the Battle Of Britain were
blind and in the event they survived an attack on their station they
were expected to be able to repair their own equipment.  That article
was in braille the way I got it though.  I don't know if that Magazine
publishes a large-print edition though.