[Blindtlk] email software suggestions

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jan 18 18:20:04 UTC 2018

Hello all!

I am looking for an email program that is: accessible with JAWS, works with gmail, works with Windows 7 and won’t drive me crazy!

I am currently using Mozilla Thunderbird.  It’s not working well with JAWS, likely because I’m using an older version.  I also use Windows Live Mail, but gmail won’t work with it, something about security issues. I do have an iPhone and check email there, but it’s not very convenient for writing complex messages.

I don’t need anything fancy, just your average reading, writing and occasional saving things into folders.  Remember the old Outlook Express? Something along that order would be amazing!

Please don’t tell me to buy a newer JAWS or a newer computer, those aren’t options right now.
Thanks in advance!
Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>