[Blindtlk] braille

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Jan 20 20:03:54 UTC 2018

I also have a digital recorder, and it's a great tool, but an example of
where Braille is more effective is that when I order groceries from Schwans,
the Braille list is right there in front of me and I can quickly locate the
products I want, much more quickly than with the digital recorder.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.