[Blindtlk] credit card square

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 21 20:48:48 UTC 2018

Justin,

	The best way to use square is with a blue tooth chip card reader
since it does not use the earphone jack and, thus, does not interfere with
the voice. The chip card reader is also more preferred due to its increased
security. Merry and I both use Square for our businesses.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.