[Blindtlk] friendly plus app

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jan 22 11:16:22 UTC 2018

It is a competitor to both the facebook app and the messenger app and it
can communicate with facebook and other social networks.  I logged into
my facebook account already and could log into my twitter account and
could log into an instagram account if I had that account all from the
same app.  I haven't checked, there may be other social networks beyond
those three available in that app.