[Blindtlk] Judy,RE: A Short Note on the Delta Issue

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 23:06:09 UTC 2018

I believe it is the Air Carrier Act that governs what can be brought on a
plane by way of service animals, and it is much broader and open in terms of
what is covered under the definition. If the ACA were as clear as the ADA, a
lot of this nonsense would be cleared up quickly.

Same deal with the Fair Housing Act, which is also much more generous about
the allowance of "emotional support animals" in addition to service animals
- it's pretty much anything goes.

Brian M