[BlindTlk] NFB & NAGDU Comments on AMPRM

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Thu Jul 12 23:22:05 UTC 2018

Marion,

Nice work, and a hearty thank you to both you, John, and all the rest of you reading this... who may have provided input for the submitted comments.  We all know that in recent times, in this past couple of years, a moral, ethical - or both - slippage or lapse has increased with the increase of both fake and untrained working animals.  I appreciate your time and work on this issue.

Best,
Peter