[BlindTlk] rude delta staff

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 16 00:47:48 UTC 2018

Bryan,

	You certainly have a way to make most things you post on our
resources a swipe at the NFB. Now you seem to blame us for Delta's custodial
treatment of you. This sort of arbitrary inference reflects more poorly upon
you than it does on the NFB!

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.