[BlindTlk] accessible dice roler

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jul 16 14:25:37 UTC 2018

Now, for those with excel they could use the randbetween() function in
some cells to make an accessible dice roller but they'd have to know
details on the dice to do it.  It could be one already exists for excel
too but I don't know since I don't support Microsoft products any
longer.  I had to do that at work and I promised myself that would stop
when I retired.