[BlindTlk] restaurant menus

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 16:24:59 UTC 2018

Hi.  I usually use the app, AllAccess, found in the App Store at:  ALL ACCESS: SCAN LOGOS, PHOTOS & QR CODES to Access Menus & REVEAL A DEAL® Coupons by AllAccess.US by ALL ACCESS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/all-access-scan-logos-photos-qr-codes-to-access-menus/id633106012?mt=8.  So far, that has worked for me.  But, I like the app much better in the early days when it was simpler.

Regards,
Gadget girl Kelly