[BlindTlk] Video to mp3 converter?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 21:35:48 UTC 2018

Hi,
I just wanted to chime in.
There are some Youtube converters, like Convert2mp3, that worked well awhile ago but have recently stopped working.
I use one called Iskysoft. It's expensive, but you can get a lifetime subscription for it and since you pay you don't have to worry about it not working suddenly like the free sites.
Vejas

Sent from my iPhone