[BlindTlk] This week on Eyes On Success: Your Amazing Eyes

BlueSkies BlueSkies11 at torpey.info
Wed Jun 13 04:19:57 UTC 2018

This week's episode is:

1824 Your Amazing Eyes (Jun. 13, 2018)

Dan Roberts maintains the MD Support group, a resource for people with
Macular Degeneration and similar retinal diseases. This week we hear a
presentation Dan gave about the astounding design and abilities of our eyes.
Lots of interesting and fun facts about the eyes are presented, including an
explanation of how baseball players are able to hit fastballs.

Find the audio and show notes at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net <http://www.EyesOnSuccess.net>

or subscribe to the podcast in Apple podcasts.

Also t try listening to the show on your Alexa or Google smart home device
by saying "play Eyes On Success podcast".

The Hosts: Peter Torpey and Nancy Goodman Torpey

Check out Eyes On Success (formerly ViewPoints)

A weekly, half hour audio program for people living with vision loss.

Find out more about the show and get links to past episodes at:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/> www.EyesOnSuccess.net

Find the podcast on iTunes or use the URL:

        <http://www.eyesonsuccess.net/eos_podcast>
www.EyesOnSuccess.net/eos_podcast

Find us on social media at:

        <http://www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.facebook.com/EyesOnSuccess

        <http://www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess>
www.twitter.com/@_EyesOnSuccess

        <http://www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess>
www.audioboom.com/EyesOnSuccess

Subscribe to the announcements-only list by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EyesOnSuccess+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Subscribe to the listener discussion group by sending an e-mail to:

        <mailto:EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com>
EOS_discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Send suggestions or comments to:

       <mailto:hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net> hosts at EyesOnSuccess.net