[BlindTlk] Calling Out the Counerfeiters

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 25 21:23:10 UTC 2018

Peter,

	Yes, the entire seminar and annual meeting will be recorded and
available on the NAGDU website. Thanks for being a part of the Federation
family!

Peace!
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.