[BlindTlk] Query about family vacations and blindness.

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:55:52 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I think that he does really want me at any vacation that we do together. However, I don’t think you understand what it’s like to be a landscaper. They spend 14 hours a day, sometimes, more, sometimes less, four days a week doing physical exersize, I mean, yard work that is igzosting even to most people after they do it for just two or three hours on a sunny weekend. Yes, I think it’s a bit much. No wonder the burn out!!! As for the home, I do things like the dishes, feed myself when he’s not home and with my strange house setting, I do what I can do around the house with it all conciddered. But I also do different activities relating to getting ready for college to get a climatology degree plus vollunteer at three different orgunizations and take an accessable tech class 3 times a week in preparation for this degree. As for the shopping, I do some of the smaller store runs but since I’m on SSI and our favorite groshery store is not on a good bus line, he does the big bolk shopping. There is no way I can do it with its current location. The cab, Uber and Llyft would all break the bank on my end. So I hope to clear up some of the mud!!! As for his family, I think that some of the other members really do need a reallity check. But not so much his mom because she’s got Artheritus and needs help of her own. This is why I figured out that the spot on the coast is the wrong spot for my boy friend and I to go on a vacation together. We have tried it 3 times and with exception of the first round, the other two just simply didn’t totally meet our needs dispite our best most valliant efforts.

Thank you for taking the time to read this Email!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
Chemeketa Community College,
350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
Home Email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
Chemeketa Community College Email:
Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”, Author unknown.
Sent from my iPhone SE.
Sent from my Gmail Email