[Blindtlk] cds and dvds

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Mar 19 02:59:36 UTC 2018

first open the cd and check file format.  I expect that file format is
unassociated on windows 10.  You could maybe use vlc or foobar2000 and
on installation either one of those packages might fix up windows 10
associations so Microsoft's system could actually get more versatile as
a multimedia platform.