[Blindtlk] cds and dvds

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Mar 19 12:36:31 UTC 2018

Talk about brains mis-filing stuff!  When the first message in this
thread came up, I had used a web site several years ago which maybe
could have helped with clean copies of foobar2000 and vlc.  The problem
was the information was mis-filed.  When I started to get a clue net
came up and netmeeting and I knew those two were wrong.  It was as I was
adding the second cup of coffee to the calculator this morning I
remembered the url.  Now understand what I mean by clean in this
context.  It means you get the software you downloaded without any of
the commercial garbage usually added by other sites not related to your
software title.  That's what http://www.ninite.com/ provides.  Quite a
while ago, they even added nvda as a package and they have others too.
Fortunately coffee is available for morning additions to the calculator
otherwise most of humanity would end up low functioning and remain so
throughout life.