[Blindtlk] Fwd: [Mosen Consulting Announcement] Subscribe toThe Daily Fibre podcast Tips

Sami Osborne sami.j.osborne97 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 12:28:52 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm honestly wondering what the point really is of this new
podcast, when Jonathan has a great podcast already - FSCast,
which is published by Freedom Scientific.  That podcast discusses
life as blind people, and talks about everything from technology
to just talking to people about their lives and experiences.
Plus, that podcast is free, and he's been doing it for more than
ten years now.  If the Daily Fibre podcast is exactly the same
thing, I'm just curious why Jonathan put in all his time and
energy into creating, like, exactly the same thing as he's
already doing right now with FSCast.  Also, I feel like Jonathan
is forcing people to waste money by doing this, because, even
though it's only 25 cents, let's think  logically, guys.  If new
episodes come out, say, every day (hence the name, the Daily
Fibre), if we have to pay a quarter for every episode, well I'm
sorry to say, but that's more than 9000 dollars a year.  I'm
pretty sure none of us will be able to afford that.

I have no idea where Jonathan is going with a move like this, but
as you guys can tell, I'm really starting to question the motive.
It's  evenkind of pointless if y ask me, z he's already  doing a
great job with __fscast*

_4 is j my opinion, b _i really felt $ need +express x @h*

_thanks,

_sami----- Original Message ---  Williams via blindtlk
<blindtlk at nfbnet.org
  sent: Sat, 5 May 2018 14:33:54 -0400
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] Fwd: [Mosen Consulting Announcement]
Subscribe toThe Daily Fibre podcast Tips

I'm having trouble getting the Mosen book to play.  I can't plya
it well
through ePub; it's using edge, and I really don't want to use
edge.  And, I
can't get the pdf to play.  It's downloaded through acrobat
reader dc.  I
also can't find a way to contact them directly to ask them.
 Justin