[BlindTlk] Wondering about puzzles and crosswords

Tom tom.cramer1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 21:49:49 UTC 2018

Hello,

For a long time, I've wondered if a blind person could do things like
crossword puzzles, word searches, and those types of cool games that a lot
of my sighted peers do.  If so, how would they be done?  Are there books or
crossword or word games in Braille?  I thought several of those kinds of
things required a visual element or at least had to be written out with a
pen to figure out other words.

If there's a good way to do them, I'd love to try and get started, but I'll
need some good tips and places to start.