[BlindTlk] Wondering about puzzles and crosswords

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 01:02:47 UTC 2018

I thought there was a magazine called conundrum that had these kind of puzzles too. When I had more vision I didn’t word searches with the large print books. Once it got too hard to do it under CCTV I gave my books to nursing home.

This doesn’t mean that I don’t miss doing them and I might check things out as Judy suggested. However I do know that if you like Scrabble there’s a card game called Quiddler which you can purchase from the NFBW marketplace. It’s a commercial game that is brailled for you. Comes with instructions in print and braille. Lots of fun!
My fiancé and I got the game from my parents.

Ericka Short