[BlindTlk] Techie question

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 01:28:38 UTC 2018

Every once in a while I know you have to enter your Apple ID, especially when there is an update. I don’t use my iPad as much as I used to so when I tried to use it a couple days ago it wanted my Apple ID. Well I put in my Apple ID, and then I put it in again, and it still asking me for the same Apple ID. Now I’m not that bad typist to try three or four times a day for the last three days and it doesn’t work. It works fine on my phone. Is it just a cork is it me not liking the keyboard you have to enter on the iPad or what? I still had trouble with my Bluetooth keyboard otherwise I would definitely be using that. Ana is sort of related note can anyone tell me what the keystrokes hour to get help on the Bluetooth keyboard for an Apple product? I want to find out where the keys are and practice. There is something that will do it with voiceover Leica helped command and I know it’s not VO Plus H. I have a Lotta problems finding the punctuation especially. Thanks for any advice!

Ericka Short