[BlindTlk] Social Media

Steve & Shannon Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Nov 14 02:52:47 UTC 2018

Try this link, not sure what happened to the previous one.  I tried this one
myself.

https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-SC
-343263089815304/?ref=dbl

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB
of SC
1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC
www.nfbofsc.org