[BlindTlk] 23andme accessibility

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Nov 25 07:46:09 UTC 2018

I didn't know that one existed, thanks I'll check.  I don't know if the
forms are bad or if safari is ineffective in getting the forms to
display properly.  Possible answers display but the questions don't
display.  I probably replace this iphone with a chromebook and a google
pixel not long from now since this phone is old.