[BlindTlk] Working in a Garden

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 22:14:47 UTC 2018

I love that!!

From: BlindTlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jude
DaShiell via BlindTlk
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 2:51 PM
To: Julie Johnson via BlindTlk
Cc: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Working in a Garden

A tradition among American Indians for planting corn was to make a mound
and put a dead fish in its bottom and plant corn and squash in the
mound.  When the corn had surfaced, the Indians planted beans right next
to the corn.  The beans found the corn and climbed up the corn stalk as
it grew.  The squash grew large leaves and protected the mound from
weeds.

On Wed, 3 Oct 2018, Julie Johnson via BlindTlk wrote:

> Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2018 15:14:01
> From: Julie Johnson via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
> Cc: Julie Johnson <julielj at neb.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] Working in a Garden
>
> Honestly, I don't have time for more groups, but feel free to forward my
> messages there if it would help someone.
>
> Julie
> On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
> http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
> also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall

<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=19
16046>

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blindtlk_nfbnet.org/sonshines59%40gmail.co