[BlindTlk] Volunteering

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Oct 5 18:52:37 UTC 2018

One thing that's happening is public safety organizations are in heavy
need of dispatchers.  The situation is so bad with many former
dispatchers people are experiencing delays in getting public safety
assistance.  Do that work and it will not be on a volunteer basis, it's
too valuable to the counties.