[BlindTlk] Working in a Garden

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Sat Oct 6 19:17:05 UTC 2018

I grow pie pumpkins, and yes, they are fairly easy to grow.  However they
need a lot of space.  If left to themselves they will vine all over the
place, like up to 20 feet or so.  I push the vines back toward the center of
the plant, but they still need a few feet to spread out from the center.   I
love them though!  They work as decoration and then get eaten.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>