[BlindTlk] Inclusion of the Blind

J w jmail201586 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 29 21:26:43 UTC 2018

 Hello!I am going to attempt to respond the message; I hope I am doing this correctly. As far as activities for blind pple goes, I think that blind people can use different ways to be active. I do agree though that the nfb is a great way for the blind and visually impaired to socialize.Thanks and have a great week!