[BlindTlk] Regarding Effectiveness of Cleaning Solutions and Devices

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sat Apr 6 23:42:32 UTC 2019

Hello everyone on the Blind Talk list:

I am currently starting to live in an apartment independently with a roomate and I have some questions about cleaning it.

Based on your experiences, which produt(s) are more efficient, effective, and accessibly do the job well for a blind person? How are your experiences with using wipes, general-purpose systems and soaps? Which ones should I use in the kitchen and which ones do I need for the bathroom ETC? How do you properly use them nonvisually?

Thanks so much! Have an awesome weekend!

Sincerely, Humberto