[BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Regarding Effectiveness of Cleaning Solutions and Devices

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 02:38:50 UTC 2019

Yes, doggies are important.

From: BlindTlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Sherry Gomes via BlindTlk
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2019 7:28 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Cc: Sherry Gomes
Subject: Re: [BlindTlk] [BlTlk] Regarding Effectiveness of Cleaning Solutions and Devices

Yes and I do let mine on the furniture, because I can't get on the floor anymore. Well, I can get on the floor, but I don't have the strength anymore to get back up. Lol. So if I want to cuddle my dogs, they have to be at my level. I do also have house cleaners come every two weeks to do things that are things I can't do anymore because my arthritis has gotten so bad, but all the in between cleaning is up to little old me.